Sunday, January 3, 2016

#TBRTakedown3.0 TBR




This year I have decided to participate in the TBR takedown 3.0 hosted by  leaninglights on Youtube.
It will last from midnight on January 4th at 12:00 am until January 10th at 11:59 pm. I have participated in other Read-a-thons and this is the first year I am embarking in it. I am looking forward to participate in this Read-a-thon this week and I hope it helps me kick off the new year with two steps further towards my reading goal!
There are seven different reading challenges you can do, but you don't have to complete all of them or even any of them. I know my to-be-read list is a little ambitious, but I'd rather have more to choose from and who knows I might end up reading all six of them this week! (One of my books counts for two challenges) Even if I don't read all of these this week; I will even be happy if I read at least four.


Here is My TBR:

1. Read a book from your most recent book haul.
The 5th Wave By: Rick Yancey (Picture wouldn't work sorry)

2. Read a book on your TBR Shelf over a year (or longest). 

5. Complete a series/Read a sequel in a series

Seven Minutes in Heaven (The Lying Game, #6) by Sara Shepard
 3. Read a book outside your comfort zone! (Genre, content, etc).
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

4. Read a first book in a series

The Forest of Hands and Teeth (The Forest of Hands and Teeth, #1) by Carrie Ryan

6. Read a FIRE color book (Fire colours such as shades of red, pink, purple, lilac, burgundy.) Lucky Colors for 2016


Leviathan (Leviathan, #1) by Scott Westerfeld

7. Read a non-novel item: poem, verse, novella, short story, etc.

Maus, I A Survivor's Tale My Father Bleeds History (Maus, #1) by Art Spiegelman


Are you participating in #TBRtakedown3.0 this week? If so, what is on your TBR list? 

Good luck and Happy reading!


Signature Fonts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me!

foxyform