Monday, January 18, 2016

RYBSAT Round 7 2016 To-Be-Read Pile



This year I finally decided to participate in the Read Your Bookshelf-a-thon (or RYBSAT) hosted by BooKss101 on Youtube and I am so pumped!

RYBSAT is basically where you pick any spot on your bookshelf and try to read as many books as you possibly can in order, from that point on in about a week.

It starts on January 19th, 2016 and it end on January 25th, 2016. 


For more information and to watch the announcement video you can click here!


I am hoping to at least read Everneath and The Diviners during the Read-athon but if I can read all of these that would be great!!!




Stay tuned for my progress during this Read-a-thon....


Happy Reading!


XOXO,
Jordan Nicole

Signature Fonts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me!

foxyform