Sunday, January 10, 2016

My TBR for the 3rd Annual Winter 24 Hour Read-a-thon 2016

Here is my TBR list for the 3rd Annual Winter 24 Hour Read-A-Thon 2016 that I am hosting on the 'Reading In Between The Lines YA Book Club' . It starts on  Saturday, January 16th at the stroke of midnight and it ends on Sunday, January 17th at the stroke of midnight (in your time zone). There will be challenges, games and even reading sprints. The goal is to read as much as you can in 24 hours! 

First I need to finish:


My goal is to read :



Then if I have time I will read:




I hope to read all three of these books during the Read-a-thon, but if
 I  just get through The Diviners I will be more than happy. However, if by some miracle I read all three of these I will read books off of my January TBR also. 

I hope you will join me during this Read-a-thon! Happy Reading!

XOXO,
Jordan Nicole

Signature Fonts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me!

foxyform