Friday, January 15, 2016

3rd Annual 24 Hour Read-a-thon 2016 Beginning Questionnaire and Updates



Beginning Questionnaire: 

1. What books are in your TBR pile for the Read-A-Thon?
The 5th Wave, The Diviners, Snow Angels and The Forest of Hands and Teeth

2. What are you eating or drinking during the Read-A-Thon?
Brunch: An omelette
Snacks: Veggie Straws, Yogurt, String Cheese, Chex mix, chocolate covered pretzels,
and caramel corn

3. How are you going to keep yourself awake during this challenge?
Coffee, taking a break and swimming laps at the pool, taking breaks and listening to my record player, and taking breaks and reading magazines

4. What book are you looking forward to reading the most?
To finish The 5th Wave and read The Diviners

5. How many books do you want to read?
at least two

6. Where in your house will you get comfortable to curl up and read?
I will be reading in my dorm room bed, in the coffee/tea shop on campus, in the campus library and in the study lounge.
7. Have you participated in a Read-A-Thon before?
Yes, I have participated in many weekly and 24 hour read-a-thons before.

8.What will you be wearing so you are comfy and cozy to read?
I will be wearing comfy sweat pants and a sweat shirt during the day and my onesie at night.

9. What are you looking forward to most about the Read-A-Thon?
I am looking forward to kick off the new year with kick start towards my goal of fifty books.

10. Where will you be updating what you read (twitter, goodreads, youtube or blog)? 
Twitter: @NoBookLeftBehind

Updates:

Hours 1-17
Time Read: 4 hours
Currently Reading: The 5th Wave
Pages Read of Current Book: 157
Total Pages Read:157
Books Read: NONE
Location: In the study lounge and in my bed in my dorm
Food/Drinks: Coffee, an omelette, string cheese and yogurt
Challenges Completed: NONE

Hours 17-24
Time Read: 2 hours
Currently Reading:The 5th Wave
Pages Read of Current Book: 56
Total Pages Read: 213
Books Read: NONE
Location: In my dorm room bed
Food/Drinks: Pizza and Mocha Oreo ice cream
Challenges Completed: NONE

Signature Fonts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me!

foxyform