3. How are you going to keep yourself awake during this challenge?
Coffee, taking a break and swimming laps at the pool, taking breaks and listening to my record player, and taking breaks and reading magazines
4. What book are you looking forward to reading the most?
To finish The 5th Wave and read The Diviners
5. How many books do you want to read?
at least two
6. Where in your house will you get comfortable to curl up and read?
I will be reading in my dorm room bed, in the coffee/tea shop on campus, in the campus library and in the study lounge.
7. Have you participated in a Read-A-Thon before?
Yes, I have participated in many weekly and 24 hour read-a-thons before.
8.What will you be wearing so you are comfy and cozy to read?
I will be wearing comfy sweat pants and a sweat shirt during the day and my onesie at night.
9. What are you looking forward to most about the Read-A-Thon?
I am looking forward to kick off the new year with kick start towards my goal of fifty books.
10. Where will you be updating what you read (twitter, goodreads, youtube or blog)?
Time Read: 4 hours Currently Reading: The 5th Wave Pages Read of Current Book: 157 Total Pages Read:157 Books Read: NONE Location: In the study lounge and in my bed in my dorm Food/Drinks: Coffee, an omelette, string cheese and yogurt Challenges Completed: NONE
Time Read: 2 hours Currently Reading:The 5th Wave Pages Read of Current Book: 56 Total Pages Read: 213 Books Read: NONE Location: In my dorm room bed Food/Drinks: Pizza and Mocha Oreo ice cream Challenges Completed: NONE