Saturday, April 30, 2016

#RYBSAT 2016 Round 8 TBR

 Tomorrow #RYBSAT Round 8 will start and I am so pumped!!! RYBSAT or Read-Your-Book-Shelf-A-Thon is hosted by BooKss101 on Youtube and a whole lot of other Booktubers. For this read-a-thon you basically pick a spot/ book on your bookshelf to start at and you see how many books you can read from there in a week.


When: May 1st, 2016 - May 8th, 2016 




For this read-a-thon I am planning on starting on the 3rd book in The Mortal Instruments series and reading as much of the shadowhunters books I can from both The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices.  I don't know if I'll get  all of the books below read and I might even get more of the series read than I thought, so we will see how much of these I get read this week!


Here Is My TBR:





I hope you will join me in this read-a-thon and knock off some of the books on one of your bookshelves!!! Happy Reading!


Signature Fonts














No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me!

foxyform