Saturday, April 23, 2016

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon 2016




Today begins another Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon for me and I am so excited! After doing this read-a-thon for over a few years, now Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon holds a special place in my heart and I look forward to it every year. It is a whole 24 hours where I can escape to my favorite worlds to get away from reality and where I can read as much as I want and do what I love all day!

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon is where you read as much as you can for 24 Hours. Some people read for 24 hours in a row and some people just read as much as they can, around their daily lives and work and such. It is also a whole day where you can connect with book worms like you, participate in challenges, and knock some books off of your TBR pile! What more could a book worm want?!

It is unfortunately too late to officially participate this year, but if you want to find out information here is the link!


My TBR

Today is my big from my sorority's 20th Birthday, so I will be reading around helping her celebrate and working on some homework. I hope to finish the three books I am reading and if I have time, at least get through a lot of The Scorch Trials by: James Dashner.


First I want to finish:





Then I want to read:




Signature Fonts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me!

foxyform