Saturday, October 15, 2016

My 2016 Spookathon TBR

I am so beyond excited to announce that I will be participating in the Spookathon hosted by Paige's Pages, BooksandLala and Bookerly on YouTube. It starts on October 17th and it will end on October 23rd. The goal of this read-a-thon is to read horror and thriller books. There are also five different reading challenges you can participate in. The only challenge I am not doing is the challenge "read a book with a spooky word in the title", since I don't currently have any books that would fit that challenge in my dorm room. There is also a read-along for the book "The Telling" by Alexandra Sirowy going on during this readathon that you can also participate in! Most of my books I have on my tbr are relatively shorter, so I hope I can get through all of them during this readathon, but if I get through at least half of them I will be happy. 

Click the following links to learn more:




1. Read a Thriller

2. Read a book with red on the cover

 4. Read a 2016 Release

 5. Read a book with a paranormal character/ creature


I can't wait for the Spookathon this coming week and I can't wait to read all of these scary and thriller books! I will be doing daily reading updates on my blog, so follow my blog if you want to know how I am doing during the readathon. Are you participating in the Spookathon? If so, what are you planning on reading? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me!

foxyform