Saturday, October 22, 2016

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon 2016 TBR

I am so beyond excited because this morning starts the Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon, and after participating for more than a few years now, this is something that I look forward to! Not only do I knock off a lot of books on my TBR for the month and get a lot of reading done, but I also meet a lot of people with the same love for reading that I have! This time around I got one of my friends at my college, McKenna to participate with me and I am so beyond ecstatic!

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon is where you read as much as you can for 24 Hours. Some people read for 24 hours in a row and some people just read as much as they can, around their daily lives and work and such. It is also a whole day where you can connect with book worms like you, participate in challenges, and knock some books off of your TBR pile! What more could a book worm want?!

It is unfortunately too late to officially participate this year, but if you want to find out information here is the link!






Books I Am Also Reading for The Spookathon:





 I can't wait to get a lot of reading done during this readathon! I hope to at least finish "The Telling", read "The Vines" and read another book as well. However, if I just read two books I will be happy, that's more than I normally would read in a 24 hour period! If you are participating good luck! Also, if you are participating comment down below what you are planning on reading during Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon! Good luck lovely readers and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me!

foxyform