Sunday, July 10, 2016

BookTube-A-Thon 2016 TBR


I am so stoked to get tons of reading done in July before I go back to school in August and the BookTube-A-Thon is the perfect way to achieve that and to read some amazing books in July. The BookTube-A-Thon is from July 18th - 24th and is hosted by Ariel Bissett on YouTube. The main goal of this Read-a-thon is to read 7 books in a week (that is about one book a day), but there are also both video challenges and reading challenges you can participate in too. However, I will be focusing on the reading challenges as I am not an active YouTuber. This will be the perfect week to complete all of these reading challenges, because I will be on vacation at the beach and I normally read a lot of books while I am at the beach! Here is the link if you want to participate! 


Here Is My TBR:


The First Reading Challenge: Read a book with yellow on the cover!


The Second Reading Challenge: Read a book only after sunset!



The Third Reading Challenge: Read a book you discovered through booktube!



The Fourth Reading Challenge: Read a book by one of your favorite authors!




The Fifth Reading Challenge: Read a book that's older than you!



The Sixth Reading Challenge: Read and watch a book-to-movie adaptation!



The Seventh Reading Challenge: Read seven books! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me!

foxyform