Friday, January 16, 2015

My TBR and Updates for the Winter 24 Hour Read-A-Thon 2k15


Here is my TBR list for the 2nd Annual Winter 24 Hour Read-A-Thon 2015 that I am hosting on the 'Reading In Between The Lines YA Book Club' . It starts on  Saturday, January 17th at the stroke of midnight and it end on Sunday, January 18th at the stroke of midnight (in your time zone). There will be challenges, games and even reading sprints. The goal is to read as much as you can in 24 hours! 



First I need to finish:


(127 pages left)


 (255 pages left)



Then I will read:



 


Books for Review:
  -Ghost Box
I hope to read/finish at least 5 books, but we will see how it goes:)  I can't wait to kick off this Read-A-Thon and get some long awaited reading done after a long week of midterms. I hope you will join me!




Hours 1-3

Time Read:3 hours
Currently Reading: Eleanor and Park
Pages Read of Current Book: 100
Total Pages Read: 100
Books Read:
Location: On the Lazy Boy in my Family Room
Food/Drinks: Coffee and water
Challenges Completed: Hour 2 (picture or video of your TBR pile)

I am going to sleep for a couple of hours and then I will continue to read.


 Hours 8-10

Time Read: 3 hours
Currently Reading:
Pages Read of Current Book:200
Total Pages Read: 200
Books Read:
Location: On the couch in my family room
Food/Drinks: Biscuits and water
Challenges Completed:  Hour 2 (picture or video of your TBR pile)


Hours 14-24
Time Read:5 hours
Currently Reading:Ghost Box
Pages Read of Current Book: 47
Total Pages Read:302
Books Read: Eleanor and Park
Location: On the couch in my family room and on the bed in the guest room
Food/Drinks: Sprite, Water, Grilled Cheese, and a Quesadilla
Challenges Completed:  Hour 2 (picture or video of your TBR pile)

 Unfortunately, I didn't read much at all during the read-a-thon, because I wasn't
feeling well. I am off of school on Monday, so hopefully I can get a lot of reading done.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me!

foxyform