I would like to announce my participation in the Spookie Shelfie Readathon which takes place from October 1 to October 31st. It is basically where you empty some books off of your tbr shelf and read thriller and horror novels. While there are seven reading challenges you can participate in, you don't have to participate in them all or any at all. This readathon is hosted by Zether Books, Bookish Taylor, Unicorn Hunter Books, Britt, Hardback Hoarder and Libri Labra.
I hope you will join me!
1. Read a book with a serial killer
2. Read a book that involves a spell or curse
3. Read something with supernatural or paranormal aspects
4. Read a book with a freakish character
5. Read a book with a mask on the cover or the word "mask" in the title
*I won't be completing this challenge*
6.Read a book with black and/or orange on the cover
7. Read a book where a concept, person or place terrifies you