Saturday, April 30, 2016

Bout of Books 16 Read-a-thon 2016




Bout of Books


I am so excited to announce my participation in Round 8 of The Bout Of B0oks read-a-thon taking place from Monday, May 9th  to Monday, May 15th! I have not decided what I want to read for this read-a-thon, because I want to wait until closer to see what I haven't read yet, but I will post a TBR soon! 


The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 9th and runs through Sunday, May 15th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 16 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team


I hope you join me in this read-a-thon! Click here to learn out how to sign-up!





Signature Fonts




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me!

foxyform