Monday, March 13, 2017

Read-O-Rama Round 6 2017 TBR



I know, I know, it has already been two days of the Read-O-Rama Round 6 Read-a-thon and I am just now posting my TBR. However, I did post my TBR before the read-a-thon on my YouTube Channel. For this read-a-thon there are eight reading challenges you can participate in; you can participate in all of them, some them or even none of them. The ultimate goal of this read-a-thon is to read as much as you can in a week! It takes place from midnight on March 12th - 11:59pm on March 18th. I am so happy that this Read-a-thon takes place during my Spring Break this week and I can't wait to read some amazing books!

If you want to participate in this read-a-thon click here to find out more!

Here is what I am planning on reading for this read-a-thon:
  1. Read 7 Books
  2. rama in the title/author name 
  3. Book with animal on the cover
    (I started this last summer and I want to finish it during the read-a-thon)

  4. Main character that shares your initial
  5. Book with Irish Elements
  6. Book about an illness
  7. Start a new Series 
     
  8. Read a book Blind


    I also want to finish reading:



    I also want to read: 




    If you are participating in Read-O-Rama Round 6 what are you going to read?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me!

foxyform