Sunday, January 8, 2017

My 2017 Writing, Blogging and Personal Resolutions


Blogging

  1. Post a blog post at least every weekend
  2. Keep my blog up to date
  3. Be better at replying back to comments on my blog
  4. Post at least two book reviews a month 
  5. Email authors back in a timely manner

Writing

  1. Finish writing my book I am currently working on
  2. Participate in Nanowrimo everyday throughout the month of November
  3. Get my portfolio together for the Creative Writing program at my college
  4. Write for at least an hour every day

Personal

  1. Do Bible Devotional Everyday
  2. Do Demi Lovato Devotional Everyday
  3. Spend more time with my sorority sisters 
  4. Actually read the material for my literature classes
  5. Get better grades 
  6. Floss and use mouthwash every night
  7. Learn how to play the ukulele
  8. Relearn how to play guitar
  9. Start playing piano again
  10. Exercise for at least a hour every day
  11. Reconnect with old friends
  12. Drink 8 glasses of water everyday
  13. Only eat fast-food once a month
  14. Only eat dessert every other night (except for the weekend or special occasions)
  15. Watch the entire Gossip Girl series on Netflix (including the revival)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me!

foxyform