GUESS WHAT......GUESS WHAT.........GUESS WHAT
TOMORROW IS DEWEY'S 24 HOUR READ-A-THON!!!
Aaaaaaaaah I'm so exited because Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon Starts tomorrow!!!
The last time around in April I had to work and I hardly was able to read, so I'm looking forward to participate fully this a time. I am going to try to read as much as my mind and eyes can handle in 24 hours.
I am also looking forward to participating in all of the challenges that are going on during the Read-A-Thon and talking to all the lovely folks participating in it:) This is gonna be the bomb.com LOL
WHAT IS DEWEY'S 24 HOUR READ-A-THON?
Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon is where you read all the books you can in 24 Hours. There are also many challenges you can participate in and trending hashtags on Twitter and Instagram so you can talk to all the other people participating. Each time zone starts at a different time on Saturday, October 18th that way we can read at the exact same time no matter where we are in the world :) You can read as much or as little as you want and feel free to take some breaks;)
For more information and for the start times you can visit:
Here is my big, gigantic elephant of a book stack for the Read-A-Thon. I know this is a far stretch, but I like to have a good variety to choose from. My goal is to read atleast 4 books during the Read-A-Thon.
HERE'S THE LIST:
- Haunted Charleston ( short stories about haunted places): I will not read the whole book but I will read a story when I need a break from the more intense books
- The Shack
- The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Nightfall: already read about half of it so I need to finish it
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer Volume 1: there are two books in this bind up so I just want to read the first one
- The Madness Underneath (Shades of London #2)
- The Lovely Bones
- Mocking Jay: I need to read this before the movie comes out:)
- Lea Michelle's Brunette Ambition: Because I love her to death and she is my role model. It has pictures in it so it shouldn't take me that long to read:)